Subject: USB printer/scanner combo
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2004 12:31:38
I haven't even begun to play with this, so a simple "RTFM" (esp.
with a pointer to the appropriate FM) will do nicely...

I've recently acquired an Epson Stylus CX5400, which is a scanner/printer
combo.  It seems to show up OK as a printer:

ulpt0 at uhub4 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1
ulpt0: EPSON USB MFP, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 5, iclass 7/1
ulpt0: using bi-directional mode

(although I haven't actually tried using it yet)

...but I don't see any additional attachment for a the other
functionality.  I was assuming it would attach as a 'ugen'.

Is there any support for something like this, and if so, what do I need
to do to enable it?

Thanks,
+j
--