Subject: Re: MozillaFirebird-0.7
To: None <netbsd@wolfnode.de>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/29/2004 14:32:57
Thus spake netbsd@wolfnode.de ("> ") sometime Today...

> Hi,
>
> just installed the MozillaFirebird-0.7 under a 1.6ZG/i386.
>
> Never used this browser before. It starts fine, but as I type an URL,
> nothing happens. Haven' tried with stable yet.
>
> Anyone out there had the same problem?
>
> "Normal" mozilla-1.5.1 runs fine on the same system.
>
> Greetings
> Florian

Yes, I have this problem as well.  It's quite frustrating, as Firebird
is supposed to be lighter/faster than Moz, even if by a little.

Someone mailed me some instructions about this but I appear to have
lost them...

				--*greywolf;
--
22 Ways to Get Yourself Killed While Watching 'The Lord Of The Rings':

#15: Start an Orc sing-a-long.