Subject: Re: Now I've done it! Hosed up my boot blocks!
From: Eric Schnoebelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/28/2004 15:48:06
- Thus spake Eric Schnoebelen ("ES> ") sometime Today...
- ES> My fdisk output:
- ES> 3: NetBSD (sysid 169)
- ES> start 32, size 17783208 (8683 MB, Cyls 0-8683/14/9), Active
- ES> My disklabel output:
- ES> 16 partitions:
- ES> # size offset fstype [fsize bsize cpg/sgs]
- ES> a: 307792 32 4.2BSD 1024 8192 36 #
- ES> b: 4195056 307824 swap #
- ES> c: 17783208 32 unused 0 0 #
- They look fine to me (d starts at 0, c and a start at the same
- partition offset).
Hmm, I thought partitions [a-c,e-p] were relative to the
netbsd mbr partition on the i386, and not the entire disk.
Just another reason I (increasingly) disklike PeeCee
Eric Schnoebelen email@example.com http://www.cirr.com
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a
law against it by that time.