Subject: Problem with menus fonts in GTK2
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2004 09:15:27
Hi,
I hope this message is not too far beyond the scope of this list.

I have rebuilt most of my packages using the last version of
/usr/pkgsrc, and it turned out that every GTK2+ (or gnome ?) based
application, such as ggv or abiword fails displaying any text in the
menus. I've got the pixmaps, but no text, which is, at best, annoying.
:)

Does anyone know if there is a special configuration file to tune or
some other trick to do in order to recover something more readable ? The
XML file in /usr/pkg/etc/... seems correct.

Thanks !
Vincent