Subject: Problem with menus fonts in GTK2
To: None <>
From: Vincent <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2004 09:15:27
I hope this message is not too far beyond the scope of this list.

I have rebuilt most of my packages using the last version of
/usr/pkgsrc, and it turned out that every GTK2+ (or gnome ?) based
application, such as ggv or abiword fails displaying any text in the
menus. I've got the pixmaps, but no text, which is, at best, annoying.

Does anyone know if there is a special configuration file to tune or
some other trick to do in order to recover something more readable ? The
XML file in /usr/pkg/etc/... seems correct.

Thanks !