Subject: Re: Error detected by libpthread: Invalid mutex
To: None <>
From: Christian Biere <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/2004 17:19:00

Brian Stark wrote:
> I wasn't doing too much with Mozilla -- just browsing the web
> site looking for a new laptop.
> I don't see any core files, so there isn't much else to report. Anyone
> else seen this?

I'm surprised it didn't dumped a core. Have you disabled coredumps? Or
have you already set PTHREAD_DIAGASSERT=3DA (to disable coredumps on fatal
errors)? Try PTHREAD_DIAGASSERT=3Da to force coredumps and see whether
you can reproduce the problem.
I've seen Mozilla 1.6 crash on Solaris when browsing a certain URL and
there was no coredump and no message "Segmentation violation" either.
By looking at the sources, I pretty sure they're catching fatal signals in
1.6. Groovy, heh?

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)