Subject: Cisco VPN interop
To: None <>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/24/2004 06:36:08
Is anyone talking to a Cisco VPN using racoon or isakmpd?  My ISP
offers a VPN "wifi hostspot" service that has these following
instructions.  I'm having a hard time googling for any examples.

    Open a VPN Tunnel

    Using a VPN client such as the Cisco VPN client (for Windows,
    Linux, or Mac OSX), create a connection to our VPN
    Concentrator. Use the following settings:

        * Host: XXX.XXX.XXX
        * Group Auth Name: "Standard VPN"
        * Password: "standard"

    Log In

    Once you've opened your VPN tunnel, you will be prompted for your login name and password.

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
       The above "From:" address is valid.  Don't mess with it.