Subject: new superblock layout question
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2004 10:52:55
hi guys,

i searched the maillist for the following question, but got only one hit
not exactly addressing what i'm interested in
if it has been addressed before, i'm sorry for duplicating other's posts.=

after installation of the new -current (1.6ZH from yesterday) over the ol=
one (1.6ZC) i converted the superblocks to the new layout. does it mean
that if i'll be installing new system i'll have to use -current to be abl=
to correctly  mount my partitions? i think there was written that 1.6 sys=
are not able to use the new format of superblocks... when this will be in=
into the stable branch?

it reminds me another question - is there any plan when the multiprocesso=
support will be added to the stable branch?

thanks for your help. regards,

Diky Oskarove Stedre nabidce se sveho stareho telefonu jeste radi zbavite=
Oskar vam totiz letos nabizi SIEMENS A52 za neuveritelnych 577 Kc. To je
dost dobry duvod pustit svuj stary mobil k vode!