Subject: SanDisk media reader
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/2004 22:32:14
I'm playing with an SDDR-75 media reader.  It's a CF/SmartMedia reader.

usbdevs says:
port 4 addr 3: full speed, power 100 mA, config 1, ImageMate CF-SM(0x0810), SanDisk Corporation(0x0781), rev 1.00

dmesg says:
umass0 at uhub3 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: SanDisk Corporation ImageMate CF-SM, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 3
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 2 luns per target
sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <SanDisk, ImageMate CF-SM, 0100> disk removable
sd0: drive offline
sd1 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 1: <SanDisk, ImageMate CF-SM, 0100> disk removable
sd1: drive offline

This is with or without cards in it.

Anyone tried one of these and gotten it working?  If not, would anyone be
interested in trying to make it work?  I don't really need it - I have other
media readers - but I'd love to see it supported, just because it's one of
the models they always have huge racks of lying around at stores.

-s