Subject: RE: NetBSD -current/-stable & Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
To: Conrad T. Pino <NetBSD-Current@Pino.com>
From: Patrick Mackey <basilisk@deniedaccess.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/16/2004 14:41:57
|       Patrick, your description of Zebra makes it sound like
|       it's almost shrink wrapped software.

Well, not quite but it is quite mature. It is definitely very functional
and I use it (zebra) quite a bit myself.  It has the advantage of using
Cisco-like syntax.

Quagga forked from Zebra last year. Using Quagga is probably a better move
than using Zebra. Mostly due to the fact that Zebra development has become
rather stagnant.

In the time I have been using Zebra (OSPF and BGP), I haven't had any
problems with it.

Best Regards,
Patrick Mackey

      "Of course it runs NetBSD"