Subject: Re: NetBSD -current/-stable & Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
To: Conrad T. Pino <>
From: Steven M. Bellovin <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/2004 20:19:25
In message <>, "Conrad T. P
ino" writes:
>> > What support if any is available in NetBSD for BGP?
>> I just found the MRT Project
>> Any other choices or recommendations out there?
>I just found Zebra and a port in pkgsrc/net/zebra
>I'd love to hear from advocates of both or any other thoughts out there.

A better place to inquire about that is the NANOG (North American
Network Operators Group) list --  But read the archives
first; it's an often-contentious topic, and one that's being loudly
debated even as we speak.  In the archives for the last week or so, see
the subjects "PC Routers" and "/24s run amuck".

		--Steve Bellovin,