Subject: Re: Sony DSC-T1 and umass
To: Bill Chiarchiaro <wjc@cleartech.com>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@jodi.nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/13/2004 01:22:35
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:40:14AM -0500, Bill Chiarchiaro wrote:
> Supposedly, all four sockets of the SDDR-88 are usable simultaneously,
> and my system's scsibus driver reports 4 luns per target (as opposed
> to 1 per target for my ImageMate CF single-socket device).  However,
> when I had both my friend's SD card and one of my CF cards plugged in,
> I could mount only the one which had been plugged in first.  Aside
> from /dev/sd0e, I couldn't find any configured SCSI drives.
	Try "scsictl /dev/scsibusX detach all all" followed by
"scsictl /dev/scsibusX scan all all".  That might get the other drives
to show up.
	Does sd0 automatically show up when you plug in a memory card?  The
model of reader that I have doesn't notice, so I always have to do
the manual detach/scan.

eric