Subject: build.sh does not propagate some decisions to lower levels??
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <dlagno@mail.nnov.ru>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/2004 14:08:52
I checked out -current from cvs and trying to build system with something
like:

DESTDIR=somedir MACHINE=i386 BUILDID=SYSTEM HOST_CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc
HOST_CFLAGS="some flags" MKNLS=no ./build.sh distribution

then it compiles, and I see that for example as a part of build process
gnu/texinfo is configured, but ./build.sh does not pass to its configure
any flags like --disable-nls as MKNLS=no suggest.  Why is it so??

Also gnu/texinfo uses c++ additionaly to cc, but build.sh does not have
nothing like HOST_CXX in addition to HOST_CC.