Subject: Re: any interest in fully supporting MKYP=no for releases?
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/04/2004 17:49:37
[ On Monday, January 5, 2004 at 07:16:14 (+1100), Daniel Carosone wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: any interest in fully supporting MKYP=no for releases?
>
> Great, I'm looking forward to these easy patches from you too, then, Greg.

If there were any hope of such changes being included then I would work
on them as my time permitted; but without even acknowlegement that this
would be an acceptable direction for TNF's core code to go in I just
can't afford to work on them for my own use since it's such an invasive
change (in a minor but very widespread way) that attempting to keep my
local tree up-to-date after making it would turn into a mini-nightmare.

Note also that due to not being super-human and not having a time
machine handy I'm currently stuck with doing all work for my own use on
the release branch and so I'd be unable to do anything more than the
most superficial testing of any changes I might make to the -current
build system.

--
						Greg A. Woods