Subject: Re: rawrite vs. compact flash vs. vnd
To: None <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Derek God3 <derek0godfrey@netscape.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/30/2003 11:18:11
could you list you're MBR and disklabel. and I assume you
using an intel host (raw part is 'd')? And no your not unique
I regualy produce CF's on intel/netbsd for windows updates and
powerpc netbsd installations. And 14MB is twice as big and it
can be. :-) ok 14Mb is very usually less isn't - unless your embedded.