Subject: Build failure in -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ed Gould <ed@left.wing.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/2003 09:36:56
For some months now, I have been unable to get a complete build of
-current to finish.  It dies trying to link cvs/cvs, with several
undefined references to various des_* functions.

The command I'm using to drive the build is

   build.sh -D /usr/src/current/build -O /usr/src/current/obj -T \
	/usr/src/current/tools build

Just to be sure I had consistent sources, I did a "cvs update -A"
before the most recent attempt (last night).

There must be something simple/stupid that I'm missing, but I don't
know what it might be.  I can, of course, supply complete details of
the build output, but I didn't want to unless more information was
necessary.

Any thoughts?  (I may not yet be subscribed to current-users (relating
to anti-spam measures), so please copy me directly on any replies.)

	--Ed