Subject: Mozilla leaving colour blotches [still]
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/2003 11:54:35
Hi, all,

Not sure where else to report this, but I'm calling again for anyone
else who might be having problems with this:

I have link-width, full-height coloured rectangles appearing on every
page I view -- they obscure text and graphics and make it a pretty
generally unappealing experience.

I've ripped out and rebuilt my necessary pkg bits, and am now off to
upgrade X (which means I'll probably have to rebuild a few things again;
yes, in retrospect, I should have done X first).  Maybe that will help.

I'm reluctant to contact the moz dev team and report it as a bug, since
most GNU(-like) projects scoff at you if you don't run Weenix.

Anyone else?  Anyone?  Bueller?

				--*greywolf;
--
# On the 'Net:  Why are more and more fourth-level wizard(-wannabe)s trying
# to invoke ninth-level magic instead of taking the time to climb the other