Subject: Re: altq
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20031207T122245@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/2003 12:29:21
hpeyerl@beer.org (Herb Peyerl) writes:
> I'm using it with that config file on 200311170000 so if something
> broke, it was _very_ recently. I was previously using the exact
> same config (modulo with fxp0 instead of vr0) on different hardware
> but also with 200311170000...

Aw, crap.  Just after I hit <cr> to send the PR I wondered what would
happen if I just ran altq without the interactive and dummy flags.
Wouldn't you know, the darn thing fires up and runs.

So much for watching the pot boil.  If you don't want it to talk to
you while it's working, it seems to do fine.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
       The above "From:" address is valid.  Don't mess with it.