Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.3 issue
To: Martin Husemann <>
From: Sean Davis <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/2003 23:43:29

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:33:37PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 06:35:34AM -0500, Sean Davis wrote:
> > dive@eros:/home/dive % gcc -dumpversion
> > 3.3.2-nb1
> That should be: 3.3.2
> So you need to update your base system.

I will once I can get it built. distribution failed, so I'm not
sure whether the contents of my DESTDIR are OK or not. I'll try again with
plain build. I was hoping distribution would work. It didn't, for i386 or
sparc64, and the script I wrote to wrap and build for each machine
type I own crapped out after sparc64 dying (thats a bug in my script, not in, since it should have just continued on to an alpha distribution

/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!

Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (NetBSD)