Subject: Re: -current config(8) + files.opencrypto == cryptographic roulette?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/2003 13:13:50
--==_Exmh_377850585915P

In message <200311230334.TAA03027@Pescadero.DSG.Stanford.EDU>, you write:

-> In message <200311221541.hAMFfjvZ010998@fearless-vampire-killer.waterside.ne
-> t>Rafal Boni writes
-> >In message <200311220412.UAA29613@Pescadero.DSG.Stanford.EDU>, you write:
->
-> >-> Can you send me a copy of your kernel-config file so I can try it out?
-> >
-> >See below.
-> [...]
->
-> I ran /usr/sbin/config over that config on an i386. It compiled
-> and linked cleanly.
->
-> I do still have somewhat dated config tools (pre-gcc3.3, around late
-> July, IIRC). How new is your /usr/sbin/config? Your toolchain?

Interesting...

I tried both with the installed config (Sept 30th) and with the latest
one from my tooldir (which was cleaned out and rebuild fresh from sources
as of Friday afternoon, IIRC).

I'll try and see if I can do some debugging and/or find an older config(8)
to verify against.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill

--==_Exmh_377850585915P

--==_Exmh_377850585915P--