Subject: Suspend/resume issues with auich on -current
To: None <>
From: Joachim Thiemann <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/2003 10:32:08
	I know there were discussions on the auich sound driver recently, so maybe
someone can help me here...  I have a laptop (IBM T30) with the chip and it
works reasonably well - see my config and dmesg at

However, it doesn't survive suspend/resume.  Looking at sys/dev/pci/auich.c in
auich_powerhook(), I think it should... but does that get called if I don't
have ACPI enabled?  (I only have apm enabled)  Last time I tried ACPI (2
weeks ago or so) it just ignored the suspend requests (printed it on console,

Is there something simple I can do? If more info or testing is needed, I'd be
happy to help.

Thaks for any info.