Subject: Re: unable to install koffice.
To: Rishabh Kumar Goel <rishabh@soc-soft.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/10/2003 12:34:27
Rishabh Kumar Goel wrote:
> hi,
>
> I m running netbsd 1.6 on my system.
>
> i m trying to install koffice on my i386 system and during pkg_add it get is
> error. how to solve it.
>

> pkg_add koffice-1.2.1.tgz
> pkg_add: can't find enough temporary space to extract the files, please set
> your
> PKG_TMPDIR environment variable to a location with at least 74305752 bytes
> free

IIRC pkg_add would use /tmp if PKG_TMPDIR is not set. Does the /tmp
have at least 74MB of space? If not, try setting PKG_TMPDIR
to some directory on disk with at least those ~75MB.

Jaromir
> --
> Regards,
> Rishabh Kumar Goel
> Software Engineer
> SoCrates Software India Pvt. Ltd.
> Bangalore
>
> Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
> For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com

-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-