Subject: Re: checkflist error codes
To: Greywolf <>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/2003 00:50:16
Frederick Bruckman <> wrote:

> Well, since we don't support making sets with non-default options,
> there doesn't seem to be much point at all in running checkflist. Nor
> would it make much sense to try to support building custom sets, as
> sysinstall wouldn't know how to deal with them.

"./ ${OPTIONS} distribution" followed by
"./ ${OPTIONS} install=/" is The Official Way to make a source

How am I supposed to deal with a 2GB drive if I cannot compress manpage,
don't build senmail, for a typical real-life example ?

Yes, mount_nfs the source tree, that's what I already do...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (Ben. Franklin)