Subject: Re: build.sh efficiency
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/2003 16:36:33
I wrote:
> > > Would it be possible to run through the tree once, doing multiple tasks?
> > > Or maybe only twice?
> > >

> From: "David S." <davids@idiom.com>
> > You forgot to include your patches to 'build.sh'.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to point at the documentation for
`sh` and `make` that enables them to intelligently answer questions,
such as those posed above?

Given such documentation, and such amazing tools, I'd be happy to
submit a `patch`....

Jonathan Neill wrote (to david):
> Come now, we don't need any of your sarcasm.

Since he doesn't know how to compose a reply and his comment was
content free, I assumed that was ignorance, rather than sarcasm.
--
William Allen Simpson