Subject: Problem building macppc whithin sendmail
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <xavier.humbert@xavhome.fr.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/2003 14:44:29
There is something wrong with sendmail, more precisely with the file
"netbsd-proto.cf"

(Note : I filed a PR about this very file causing problems with
etcupdate -bin/22943 )

On macppc, I repeatedly fails on make distribution :

> (cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf; /usr/tools.macppc/bin/nbmake
>     distribution)
> STRIP=/usr/tools.macppc/bin/powerpc--netbsd-strip /usr/tools.macppc/bin/
>     nbinstall  -N /usr/src/etc -c -p -r -o root -g wheel -m 444
>     netbsd-proto.cf /usr/build.macppc/etc/mail/sendmail.cf
> nbinstall: netbsd-proto.cf: stat: No such file or directory

I tried even to re-sup a whole source tree, with no luck.

Thanks,

XAv
--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (Ben. Franklin)