Subject: Problem building macppc whithin sendmail
To: None <,>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/2003 14:44:29
There is something wrong with sendmail, more precisely with the file

(Note : I filed a PR about this very file causing problems with
etcupdate -bin/22943 )

On macppc, I repeatedly fails on make distribution :

> (cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf; /usr/tools.macppc/bin/nbmake
>     distribution)
> STRIP=/usr/tools.macppc/bin/powerpc--netbsd-strip /usr/tools.macppc/bin/
>     nbinstall  -N /usr/src/etc -c -p -r -o root -g wheel -m 444
> /usr/build.macppc/etc/mail/
> nbinstall: stat: No such file or directory

I tried even to re-sup a whole source tree, with no luck.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (Ben. Franklin)