Subject: Re: USB printers
To: NetBSD current <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/2003 16:41:22
--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net> wrote:
> There's been a long standing problem with some USB printers
> running in bidirectional mode.  If you're having such problems,
> please try this version of sys/dev/usb/ulpt.c and report success
> or failure to me.

A very short test seems to indicate that the problems I was seeing
disappeared.  That's great - thanks a lot.

-Jan

P.S.: If I eat my words in a couple of days after more testing, so be
it, but it's looking good.

--=20
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have=20
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE--