Subject: Re: some updated files missing in anoncvs
To: John Hawkinson <>
From: Kurt Schreiner <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/2003 09:57:48

> Thanks for the notice; in the future, sending email
> is preferable.
ok, I'll use that address in the future to inform about such
glitches... Not that there's much to inform about ;-)
> We don't guarantee that anoncvs will always immediately sychronize
> with; there is an every-4-hour periodic catch-up which
> should guarantee sychronization.
Yeah, I know that there's a time lag between and
anoncvs - no problem. And I wouldn't have "complained" if there hadn't
been that "hole" in the changes I got cvs updateing my local tree.

> Unfortunately, that periodic process had some problems relating to
> the cvs server migration.
That's what I thought.

> It should be fixed now.
It is, as cvs update a few minutes ago shows ;-)

Thanks again and keep up the good work,