Subject: Did the build defaults change?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 09/26/2003 08:19:41
I've successfully completed a couple of builds this past week with
"./build.sh -U build", but when I go to use the sets target, it's
clear that the stuff in /etc /var and /dev that normally make up
the etc.tgz set were not installed in $DESTDIR.  Admittedly, I haven't
built in about six weeks, but this used to work... a quick glance through
BUILDING and UPDATING, as well as recent mailing list posts
didn't reveal anything...

In case it matters, here's what's in /etc/mk.conf:

OBJMACHINE=1
USR_OBJMACHINE=1
OPTS+=-pipe
CFLAGS+=-pipe

...which has all been there for some time.  What am I missing, here?

Thanks,
+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz