Subject: Re: pine and gpg
To: Bill Studenmund , <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: None <netbsd99@sudog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/2003 16:52:19
On Tuesday 23 September 2003 18:04, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> Anyone know of a way to get pine to use gpg? Luke showed me how to
> set up mutt to do this, but I still prefer Pine's look & feel.
>
> What I'd like to do is be able to sign messages and verify
> signatures. Encrypting and decrypting would be nice too.
>
> Take care,
>
> Bill

Hey Bill,

I religiously use pgp4pine, which supports gpg just fine. Installing it
is (for the most part) a breeze, and it should really be in pkgsrc but
isn't at the moment. :-)

It works well, and while constantly typing in my passphrase is a little
freaky at times, it's certainly better than most of the alternatives
I've seen.

--
no .plan