Subject: Re: GCC 3.3.1 now default on i386, sparc, sparc64 & alpha.
To: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/21/2003 21:38:38
On Sunday 21 September 2003 20:56, George Michaelson wrote:
> bug: somebody left off a shell continuation marker in the makefile changes
>      for arm...

Yah, I just saw that and tried to commit the fix but Matt Thomas beat me to
it.  However, I am seeing another problem.  I thought it was related but it
doesn't seem to be.

cleandir ===> usr.bin/vgrind
make: Unclosed variable specification for CC
[1]   Segmentation fault (core dumped) make "_THISDIR_=...
*** Error code 139

If I remove vgrind from the makefile I just get the error in another
directory.  Anyone know what happened here?  Did I get something out of sync?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/