Subject: [Fwd: Re: ALTQ]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jim <jim@fuckerz.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/2003 14:19:06
I'm running the Cobalt port of 1.6.1 generic. The Cobalt runs on an
offshoot of the mips R5K but I believe it's sufficiently different from
sbmips. But if atlqd is compiled on NetBSD/Cobalt and is in the default
install, shouldn't it be supported? All of the software is there.. I'm
just missing the /dev entries.

-Jim