Subject: Re: Truncated output from ptys at slave exit
To: Michael Eriksson <Michael.Eriksson@era-t.ericsson.se>
From: Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/05/2003 09:48:06
 Ar an 5ú lá de mí 9, scríobh Michael Eriksson :

 > Does this ring a bell for anyone? If I don't get any useful
 > suggestions, I will send-pr this. If anybody sees the same problem
 > that I do, that would be interresting information for the PR, of
 > course.

I see the same issue with your sample program, and the output of M-x grep in
XEmacs has been truncated regularlay since the machine was moved to
1.6X. 1.6U didn't have the problem. Nothing further to suggest as to its
causes, though :-( .

--
"These are the prettiest looking witnesses we have had in a long time. I
imagine you are all married. If not, you could be if you wanted to be."