Subject: Re: More groff problems in ./ distribution
To: None <>
From: Louis Guillaume <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/2003 17:37:01
To get that error, I was just running, in /usr/src

./ -U -D /usr/src/dest.i386 distribution

The one thing that I hadn't tried was to remove
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff and update it from CVS again. And this
actually fixed the problem.

I was under the impression that "cvs update -dP" in /usr/src should have
replaced the files in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin as appropriate.

Is there any reason why the groff files were'nt properly re-distributed
via cvs without my having to remove them altogether and re-get them?

Thanks for your help,