Subject: bootxx_ffsv1 or bootxx_ffsv2?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/11/2003 00:49:11
I've installed the ffsv1 version as my bootblocks.  I'm not sure what
the difference between the two, and I can't find anything anywhere
that explains the difference (incidentally, the installboot manpage is
quite confusing for x86, what with there being no boot.i386 and biosboot
needing to be renamed boot - I've already had to rescue this system once
from having /biosboot instead of boot!).  The FFS filesystems I use have
been created with the most recent newfs if that matters.

I'm scared to reboot unless I'm sure I've DTRT.

Thanks,

Neil.