Subject: Re: Couple of USB queries
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
From: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/2003 21:10:03
	From:  Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
	Date:  Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:41:15 -0400

> I seem to recall similar oddball things happening when I didn't have the
> PCI bus-fixup code enabled...

That was the problem, it now bursts into life:

ohci0 at cardbus0 dev 0 function 0: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x41)
ohci0: interrupting at 11
ohci0: OHCI version 1.0
usb1 at ohci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub1 at usb1
uhub1: NEC OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ohci1 at cardbus0 dev 0 function 1: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x41)
ohci1: interrupting at 11
ohci1: OHCI version 1.0
usb2 at ohci1: USB revision 1.0
uhub2 at usb2
uhub2: NEC OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ehci0 at cardbus0 dev 0 function 2: NEC USB Host Controller (rev. 0x02)
ehci0: interrupting at 11
ehci0: EHCI version 0.95
ehci0: companion controllers, 3 ports each: ohci0 ohci1
usb3 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub3 at usb3
uhub3: NEC EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1

at least its a lot more plausible, not sure if its "right".  This is a two
port card, shouldn't there be a second ehci? and the "n ports with n
removable" where n != 2 seems odd.

Now I have to solve the FlashDrive problem.

cheers
mark