Subject: Re: Couple of USB queries
To: Mark Davies <>
From: Rafal Boni <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2003 13:41:15
In message <>, you write:

-> And a separate query.  I have here a Cardbus USB2 Host Controller card that
-> when I plug into my laptop reports:
-> (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0) Intel 82845 Host (host bridge, revision 0x04
-> ) at cardbus0 dev 0 function 0 not configured
-> Any ideas in what would be required to get this going?

I seem to recall similar oddball things happening when I didn't have the
PCI bus-fixup code enabled... the cardbus code would look at the wrong
bus for it's devices due to miscofigured bus number.  Do other cardbus
cards work for you?

Rafal Boni
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill