Subject: Re: Couple of USB queries
To: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2003 13:41:15
In message <200308080144.h781iuE07205@city-art.mcs.vuw.ac.nz>, you write:

[...]
-> And a separate query.  I have here a Cardbus USB2 Host Controller card that
-> when I plug into my laptop reports:
->
-> (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0) Intel 82845 Host (host bridge, revision 0x04
-> ) at cardbus0 dev 0 function 0 not configured
->
-> Any ideas in what would be required to get this going?

I seem to recall similar oddball things happening when I didn't have the
PCI bus-fixup code enabled... the cardbus code would look at the wrong
bus for it's devices due to miscofigured bus number.  Do other cardbus
cards work for you?

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill