Subject: Re: systat can't read /dev/ksyms
To: None <>
From: walt <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/2003 11:26:08
Greywolf wrote:
> Thus spake walt ("w> ") sometime Yesterday...
>  298 systat   pread(0x6, 0xbfbfc2e8, 0x20, 0, 0) Err#6 ENXIO
> "No such device."
> Has ksyms been configured into the kernel in question?

Yes, I swear on Bill Gates's future grave!  And I see the
same if I run GENERIC as well.  I don't understand this...

I think I will compile a kernel without ksyms to see if it
behaves any differently.  I'll let you know what I find.

> NetBSD 1.6U (RIVENDELL) #14: Mon Jul 28 21:12:25 PDT 2003

Hey, we're up to 1.6W now.  You're not keeping up...

> --
> Microsoft:  Living proof that Borg screw Ferengi.

I think I would still laugh out loud even if I were
sober -- but I don't want to find out  ;o)