Subject: make segfault?
To: None <>
From: Sean Davis <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/2003 00:02:49
Anybody else seen this?
just started tonight, as far as I can tell, but my autobuilder hasn't been
able to build a -current userland for over a week now. I was attempting to
update the toolchain, but make clean bit me with:
clean ===> usr.bin/vacation
rm -f vacation.o  vacation.ln
rm -f a.out [Ee]rrs mklog core *.core .gdbinit vacation
clean ===> usr.bin/vgrind
make: Unclosed variable specification for CC
[1]   Segmentation fault      make "_THISDIR_=...
*** Error code 139

make: stopped in /misc/cvs/netbsd/current/src/usr.bin
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/src
Exit 1
You have 2 mail messages.
<dive@eros(/usr/src)> %

Aug  1 00:00:33 eros /netbsd: pid 2439 (make), uid 1000: exited on signal 11
(core not dumped, err = 13)

So I can't get a TB...

/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!