Subject: Re: fail to build scrollkeeper
To: None <>
From: Matthias Scheler <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2003 00:09:18
In article <>,
	Carlos Alberto Pereira Gomes <> writes:
> I've got some problems trying to build scrollkeeper from the pkgsrc
> tree.

This message really belongs to "".

> There was a similar problem with gmake reported before but the solution
> didn't solve my problem (add '.include .... libiconv/...' to the Makefile).

This problem is described in PR pkg/22016. There are two possible solutions:

1.) Deinstall the "libiconv" package and rebuild every package that depended
    on it. You could do it like this:

cd pkgsrc/converters/libiconv
make update
make deinstall

2.) Set "USE_GNU_ICONV" to "yes" in your environment, remove the work
    directory with "make clean" and retry to build the "scrollkeeper"
    package. You'll also need this trick to build a lot of other packages.

	Kind regards

Matthias Scheler