Subject: Re: fail to build scrollkeeper
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2003 00:09:18

This message really belongs to "tech-pkg@netbsd.org".

> There was a similar problem with gmake reported before but the solution
> didn't solve my problem (add '.include .... libiconv/...' to the Makefile).

This problem is described in PR pkg/22016. There are two possible solutions:

1.) Deinstall the "libiconv" package and rebuild every package that depended
    on it. You could do it like this:

cd pkgsrc/converters/libiconv
make update
make deinstall

2.) Set "USE_GNU_ICONV" to "yes" in your environment, remove the work
    directory with "make clean" and retry to build the "scrollkeeper"
    package. You'll also need this trick to build a lot of other packages.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/