Subject: NetBSD current and Kismet
To: None <>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2003 14:26:39

    I'm looking for folks who've had success using NetBSD (current) + Kismet
in their wireless setup (preferably with a prism2 card). I'm also on the
lookout for good tools such as Kismet which I can use on NetBSD.=20

    I'd really appreciate if you could share your experience(s) with these
tools (on Prism 2 based wireless cards).

Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono at leviathan dot lucifer dot at>
Systems Engineer - Open-Systems Group Inc.
GPG Fingerprint: 1AAC 0F81 54F6 C7AF 2EC4  8993 0594 88B3 E127 35C5

??'5U