Subject: NetBSD current and Kismet
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono@leviathan.lucifer.at>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2003 14:26:39
--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

Hello,

    I'm looking for folks who've had success using NetBSD (current) + Kismet
in their wireless setup (preferably with a prism2 card). I'm also on the
lookout for good tools such as Kismet which I can use on NetBSD.=20

    I'd really appreciate if you could share your experience(s) with these
tools (on Prism 2 based wireless cards).

--=20
Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono at leviathan dot lucifer dot at>
Systems Engineer - Open-Systems Group Inc.
http://www.open-systems.org/users/bruno/
GPG Fingerprint: 1AAC 0F81 54F6 C7AF 2EC4  8993 0594 88B3 E127 35C5

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

ˆ??ˆŽ”ˆ³á'5ÅñU
--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--