Subject: Re: replacing sendmail with postfix (summary)
To: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/04/2003 12:42:06
I don't know if info was requested, or votes taken, but I switched to
postfix once and switched back because it didn't act quite the way I
expected. I prefer sendmail, but I think it's just what I'm used to.

I think I could use either. Isn't there some question about how postfix
reloads a large hash table for each invocation and, therefore, is much
less efficient? I never did follow up on that one. But I agree, I'd use
whatever worked on my netbsd machines that just send root mail once a
day.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com