Subject: Re: 1.6.1 eats memory
To: None <>
From: Paul Ripke <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/02/2003 09:04:36
On Monday, Jun 30, 2003, at 22:06 Australia/Sydney, Markus W Kilbinger

> Hmm, maybe you run into the same problem like
> The only certain way to provoke this (== same?) problem is to run swap
> on a (raidframe) raid5 partition (which I turned off on our machines
> for that reason :-().

Actually, it's not just swap - since under uvm, "the whole world is
See PR kern/20191 for details.

> Sadly, Greg had no time so far to analyze this problem...

Oh, we both know what the problem is... having the time to fix it
is another matter.

Paul Ripke
101 reasons why you can't find your Sysadmin:
68: It's 9AM. He/She is not working that late.
-- Koos van den Hout