Subject: -current build problem Quickie in asn1_compile
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <netbsd99@sudog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/2003 11:38:24
Attempting to build a recent -current (rsync'd to full cvs today, then cvs
update -d -P'd into /usr/src) I get the following error:

/usr/src/crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/roken/print_version.c: In function
`print_version':
/usr/src/crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/roken/print_version.c:48: invalid initializer
*** Error code 1

Stop.
nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/tools/asn1_compile

Apparently print_version.h isn't being built in:

/usr/src/crypto/dist/krb4/lib/vers

... from make-print-version.c.

The invalid initializer is VERSIONINFO, which is a #define output from the
program in make-print-version.c

I'd like to build this normally without having to fiddle around manually in
directories.

releng.netbsd.org lists the i386 port building normally, so this indicates to
me there's something screwy with my build tree.

Is there some way we could get a more thorough description of the build-farm?
The exact build.sh commands used, the environment variables set, that sort of
thing?

Thanks,
-s