Subject: Re: e_os.h not installed, but e_os2.h is (openssl)
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net, ggm@apnic.net>
From: Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/27/2003 13:15:54
This is my late reply.

In message <20030611153301.2b31ad06.ggm@apnic.net>
	on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:33:01 +1000,
	George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net> wrote:
> [...]
e_os2.h is public header?

> btw, openssl installations on Linux have e_os.h and e_os2.h both in the
> include/openssl install state. Therefore he may be doing this unawares.
It might be true.  Though applications including e_os.h isn't correct,
those coding is used in OSSL (security/ruby-openssl).  (I found that
it is broken on current a few days ago.)  But pre-release of newer
OSSL seems to be changed not to use e_os.h.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>