Subject: Re: libpthread
To: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
From: John Franklin <franklin@elfie.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/22/2003 00:07:30
On Saturday, Jun 21, 2003, at 23:47 US/Eastern, Nathan J. Williams=20
wrote:
> (I seem to have found myself a nice little circle of Hell where the
> only interesting programs using this stuff are the absurdly complex
> ones...)

Off hand, it sounds like a race condition or some other endurance=20
condition.  I assume you've tried writing a simple threaded program=20
that just keeps creating threads like mad, let the thread live for a=20
random amount of time, maybe create a file descriptor or something, and=20=

then die, right?

Do you have any ideas what might be causing the remrunqueue issues?

jf
--=20
John Franklin
franklin@elfie.org