Subject: Re: anybody USEs_TOPDOWN_VM?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/2003 17:09:01
>>I'm asking bacause I put it in my kernel config out of curiousity and it
>>makes my machine crash now and then. I filed a pr about it (kern/21755)
>>but I wonder if there's anything more I can do then send backtraces.
>
>All VAX platforms use it.  My MAC uses it.

to be pedantic, all powerpc platforms, the i386 platform, and the vax
platform offer it as a kernel option.  i'm currently working on
getting the sparc option working.  no platforms have switched over
wholesale yet, though there's no reason they shouldn't.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
werdna@squooshy.com       * "information is power -- share the wealth."