Subject: Re: embedded system platform recommendations?
To: Andy Pyles <apyles@wilds.homeunix.com>
From: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/2003 08:47:16
Aaeon ( http://www.aaeon.com.tw ) may have some products for you to look at. I have a PCM5894, which is a PC104 system with an SiS chipset and a host of interfaces. It doesn't have 2 ethernet, but it does have ethernet and a PCI slot. It also has a Disk-on-chip interface, but I have not verified if that works (I'm running off of a 2.5" HDD).

Anyway, their products may be worth a look. They use fairly common chips, so I don't think that compatablity will be an issue.