Subject: Re: What is a CRITICAL bug in send-pr
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/14/2003 01:28:30
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 11:20:15PM -0700, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> I suppose I'll just quit sending prs and just hope Greg Woods doesn't
> respond to this email.

As far as I know, Greg Woods isn't part of The NetBSD Foundation's
management, nor is he even a NetBSD developer. I wouldn't pay any
attention to him. Keep sending PRs--the admins can change the priority
and/or severity if they think you put in something that's way out of
line.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++