Subject: Re: latest pthread changes win
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/2003 11:19:53
Galeon seems a much happier as well, although it may just be that I'm
message and often leave an unkillable process in state closef. Yesterday it
ran for 8 hours until killed. I haven't experienced any other pthread
errors over the last couple days either. My limited experience is anecdotal
at best, but it seems to me that Nathan, et. al. are doing a good job of
shaking out the inevitable bugs.

Looking at what's in current now, the next major release (2.0?) should have
a lot of nice stuff added to it.

--
Harry Waddell
Caravan Electronic Publishing