Subject: Re: SA Mozilla/galeon issues with 1.6T
To: None <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/16/2003 15:48:32
	Please ignore this - it looks like it was down to the IDE
	interface in my Compaq Evo deciding then when it got warm
	I didn't really need to read back _exactly_ the data as
	written (resulting in a 0 pixel wide 'do you want this
	cookie' dialogue and other strange lossage).

	All rebuilt and now back to the occasional

		assertion "0" failed: file "pthread.c", line 400, function "pthread__idle"

	errors when running low on memory...

On Thu, 15 May 2003, David wrote:

> 	Running current on i386 from May 12. Trying to build and install
> 	mozilla fails with regxpcom locked in 'sastacks' (can be killed).
> 	A previously built (a few weeks back) mozilla works fine.
> 	Running a previously build galeon now fails on many pages:
> 	process in 'select', end of ktrace shows 'sa_yield'. Window
> 	is unresponsive, but will redraw, and can be killed.

		David/absolute          -- No hype required --