Subject: SanDisk ImageMate CF-SM?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/14/2003 21:42:19
This little gizmo is a USB card reader for CF and SmartMedia.  It says:

umass0 at uhub3 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: SanDisk Corporation ImageMate CF-SM, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 3
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 2 luns per target
scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
sd0 at scsibus0 target 1 lun 0: <SanDisk, ImageMate CF-SM, 0100> disk removable
sd0: drive offline
sd1 at scsibus0 target 1 lun 1: <SanDisk, ImageMate CF-SM, 0100> disk removable
sd1: drive offline

This is with disks in it.

There's a patch for FreeBSD:

+		 * SanDisk USB ImageMate
+		 */
+		{T_DIRECT, SIP_MEDIA_REMOVABLE, "SanDisk", "ImageMate CF-*", "*"},
+		/*quirks*/ DA_Q_NO_6_BYTE
+	},
+	{
+		/*

This appears to tell FreeBSD not to send 6 byte commands... should we need a
similar quirk entry?

I couldn't find a corresponding quirk, but I may not have understood the SCSI
quirk list.

-s